Datos personales

Mi foto
Brillante estudiante con brillante porvenir sumido en un futuro incierto lleno de gente enferma y egoísta. En resumen, un puto sensible.

sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

The Fall

No había escuchado una cosa así desde Mars Volta. Qué locura de canción.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iijmj5nB6I

Let's go, I just wanna let you know,
This situation leaves me outta breath
We'll drive till the love that's in your eyes,
Drops to the ground,unravels like a thread
I know that you really wanna go,
I only think about her, must get to her, cannot lose her.
You know that I will not reconcile,
Life support systems and my mind on
Rewind and rewind and rewind

I don't wanna see the day, my words cannot make it safe.
(Come running home! Come running home!)
Her heart in my hands, it's too bad, no regrets
I don't wanna see the day, her tears are falling on my grave.
(Come running home! Come running home!)
This is my one chance, to take back, no regrets

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario